Whether you are buying a new condo or a condo on the resale market, we strongly recommend having an inspection completed by a certified professional.
An inspection protects you two ways:
- It identifies apparent defects and clues of hidden defects that would reduce the use, enjoyment, or value of the condo you are looking to buy or that may present a risk to the safety of you and your family. It also assesses the systems and components and informs you of their condition.
- It shows that you have purchased your condo in a responsible, diligent, and prudent way. Also, if you take legal action against the seller following a problem, an inspection report could increase your chances of winning your case.
In some cases, an inspection also allows you to:
- Change the conditions of your offer to purchase;
- Renegotiate the price of the condo; and
- Plan any work to be completed, as required.
Completed according to the most rigorous rules of practice, our inspection includes a complete visual examination of the following visible and accessible systems and components of your unit:
- Heating system
- Air conditioning system
- Insulation and ventilation
After our inspection, we will submit a detailed report on the condition of the condo, including photos. We identify the parts likely to require repairs immediately or over the long-term and will include our advice and recommendations.
Rely on our services for greater peace of mind.CONTACT US FOR AN INSPECTION