A defective electrical system – could even spark a fire!
A defective electrical system can cause a variety of problems in your home and even spark a fire. To ensure your house is not at risk, it is best to have it inspected by a certified professional.
An electrical problem can notably be the result of an overload, an arc fault, an insulation fault, degrading electrical contacts, lightning, or static discharge. The dangers should absolutely not be underestimated, because electrical problems are the main cause of house fires.
An electrical problem can be easily detected via a thermographic inspection. This type of inspection precisely detects the parts of your electrical system emitting abnormal heat without breaking anything. This means the source of the problem can be identified and corrected.
As proof of our reliability, we are recommended by CAA Québec – At Home for thermographic inspections.
If you have or suspect you have a problem with your home’s electrical system, contact us. We will inspect your home and advise you on the best measures to resolve your problem.