The preventative inspection – For a rapid sale
A preventive inspection is very useful if you are the owner of a house and you wish to sell it quickly.
A preventive inspection has the following advantages:
- It tells your potential buyer about the condition of your house and offers them peace of mind;
- It shows your good faith;
- It allows you to complete any necessary work to obtain the best price;
- It minimizes risk of your transaction’s failure;
- It protects you against eventual legal action based on the quality guarantee.
As proof of our reliability, we are recommended by CAA Québec – At Home for pre-purchase inspections.